Once you get here, you won’t want to leave. Thankfully, there are lots of great places to stay which are within walking distance.(*)
In rough order of distance from us:
- Fforest Farmhouse, just 30 seconds away – a 400 year old farmhouse powered by green electricity, heated with renewable energy and fitted out with modern luxuries, including a wood fired hot tub and fire bowl for memorable evenings under the stars.
- The Old Stable. This is a 10 minute walk to our next-door neighbors, who will be happy to welcome you to this excellent barn conversion, which sleeps 2-4.
- Ty Coch is just across the valley, a 15 minute walk away
- Pontescob Cottage is down the road, 10 minutes
- Our other neighbours Rob and Alex are a 15 minute walk over the fields (20 minutes by road), have 2 types of accommodation:
- Gracie the caravan
- And two rooms in their house, which has a truly spectacular view across the valley.
- George and Carol 15 minutes away, have a lovely shepherds hut
- …and so do Graham and Pip
These are just a selection – there are lots more. Oh, and before you book, it’s worth giving us a call: sometimes we can get you ‘mates rates’.
(*) by ‘walking distance’ we mean 5-20 minutes walk, on proper roads, but which are unlit. We can lend you a torch if it’s dark! And remember, a 20 minute walk to the office in this countryside really is a great start to the day.