The EA Model Management summit will be held here on February 20th.
Specialist users of Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect will be meeting for a day of sharing experiences, problem solving and cake eating.
Who is it for?
- EA Model Managers.
- Learning together and building on each other’s ideas & experience
- Tackling agreed common problems.
- To develop and deliver transferable skills and solutions that can be applied to our models straight away.
- It’s “Davos” for Large Enterprise Architect Models
We’ll be answering questions such as:
- How can we maintain control of our architecture models?
- What’s the best way to coordinate model contents across programmes and projects?
- How can we improve the way we do model governance?
- What can we do to make sure quality doesn’t drop as the model grows?
- What’s really going on inside our models?
- and much more
Places are still available – see http://www.abilityengineering.co.uk/index.php/events for more information and to book your place.