As the world’s politicians and billionaires travel to Davos in sunny Switzerland this week, plans are well underway for the next event here.
The EA Model Management summit will be held here on February 20th.
Specialist users of Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect will be meeting for a day of sharing experiences, problem solving and cake eating.
Who is it for?
- EA Model Managers.
- Learning together and building on each other’s ideas & experience
- Tackling agreed common problems.
- To develop and deliver transferable skills and solutions that can be applied to our models straight away.
- It’s “Davos” for Large Enterprise Architect Models
We’ll be answering questions such as:
- How can we maintain control of our architecture models?
- What’s the best way to coordinate model contents across programmes and projects?
- How can we improve the way we do model governance?
- What can we do to make sure quality doesn’t drop as the model grows?
- What’s really going on inside our models?
- and much more
Places are still available – see http://www.abilityengineering.co.uk/index.php/events for more information and to book your place.