First Fridays – Making Connections
Join us for “First Friday” @ the Hive.
Why not plan to give yourself time out to take a step back, look wider and go deeper? To think, talk, and create, sometime on the first Friday of every month?
Drop in any time between 11 am and 4 pm.
Tea, Coffee and homemade cake are always on the go, and we share a simple lunch around the table with those who are around at the time.
The pattern for the day is:
11 am to 1 pm – open space
1 pm to 2 pm – lunch, where we will host a conversation relating to Making Connections
2 pm to 4 pm – open space
It’s free! Yes really.
There’s no charge, though you can make a donation if you wish.
It’s very informal and we never fully know who is coming. So the conversation can be really creative and you never know who you might meet.
Drop us a line if you are thinking of coming as it helps with catering (although you’re welcome to just drop in unannounced). And if you want, why not let us know what is on your mind so we can create space within the conversation?
Or Make a Booking
Want to come and work here yourself? You can.
- Book the whole venue for your team away-day or event. Or
- Come and work on your own.
- And we are part of the Indycube network (see us at IC Abergavenny) so anyone with an Indycube membership can use our facilities – just book through Indycube as usual.
- First Fridays – Casual working including lunch = Free
- Worker Bee – Individual working*
£10 per day, minimum booking = 10 days. Valid for 6 months
- Swarm – Small meetings*
When worker bees need to bring colleagues for a meeting (max. 4 extras) – each extra person @£10 per day.
- Colony – Exclusive use of all indoor and outdoor spaces, max 20 people – £250 per day
(* Worker Bee and Swarm bookings may be sharing the office with others.)
All bookings include free tea and coffee. Additional refreshments can be arranged (advance booking required).